Thursday, February 10, 2005

Sticky Site of the Moment - InternetBumperStickers.com

Sticky Site of the Moment - InternetBumperStickers.com

wow! somebody really did read my blog... and now, apparently, i'm the sticky site of the moment on InternetBumperStickers.com. the summary of my blog is hilarious, and so true! And thanks to JJ (whoever you are) for submitting my blog! o, and i'd say that this calls for a bumper sticker. i haven't put one up in a while (because the image host is being a pain in the ass)



and who doesn't love johnny depp? especially in pirates of the caribbean, awesome movie. yea, joe couldn't believe that someone actually read my blog, what wonderful faith my friends have in my entertainment skills. i guess after three and a half years you'd get sick of hearing me talk, but i hope not...

yea, and i figure i'll make a plug for my website right about now, just in case somebody really is here....



and back to the nothingness... oooo, well, hmm, lets see... another basketball game on friday, maybe we'll go get valentino's again after, that'd be nice... o, and for all you lucky non-residents of nebraska, valentino's is a local (state-wide) pizza/italian eatery chain. sometimes valentino's comes to cater food at our school too, but it's always better fresh, and by the time it gets to school, it's not at it's freshest. (and that would be why i don't eat when fazoli's caters; they're just not good after a 10-minute drive... and half-hour long lunch a....)

ok, and i'd just like to clarify that my other piercing is on my ear lobe. when i saw that in my sitcky-site summary i got confused and thought they meant a hard-core piercing.... no i'm kinda chicken about doing one of those.... and some of them just seem like they'd be uncomfotable..... like sarah's double belly-button piercing... i could never do that, it'd feel weird...

ummm.... my mom wants to check her email now, and i've been online since two-something this afternoon, so i'm gonna go play video games for a while.

internet bumper sticker of the day:

No comments: