Friday, August 12, 2005

only one week left!

exactly one week from now i'll be moved into my dorm.... weird... i'm starting to bring empty boxes back from work to pack stuff in for the move, so now all my clothes will smell like cake, cookies, and par-bake bread when i get there. i was gonna pack my books into this first one, but when i went and looked at my bookshelves, i couldn't decide which to bring! i wanna bring them all, but that would be ridiculous! so i was thinking i'd have to stick to bringing just my favorites. as of now, the list stands: Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen, Across the Wall, Artemis Fowl, Artemis Fowl and the Artic Incident, Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code, Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception, Shade's Children, and Ella Enchanted. that plus some of my graphic novels. problem is, i dunno which ones to bring! i was thinking perhaps the ones that don't have a spot on the shelf right now (even though i have a new shelf to put them on, my dad still hasn't put it up yet...). then what else do i bring? i've decided to take down my inuyasha poster and bring that along, and my mom bought me a green day poster today, so i'll be bringing that. i'm gonna take down my wall calendar and bring that, as i really find that more useful than a daily planner (that my mom made me buy that i'm never gonna use). i also got all my my unlaminated comics laminated, so i'll bring some of those to hang on the door.

i went to hot topic yesterday in search of wall posters, and i found a charlie and the chocolate facory one (with willy wonka and an oopma-loompa on it), but unfortunately it wasn't in the slot it was supposed to be in. but i did find some jeans that were on sale for $11 (originally $44)! but this is where the sucky part happens. they dont' fit! the waist is several inches too big! but i can't go a size down because then it won't fit over my thighs and butt! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! i now officially despise whoever invented the women's blue jeans sizing system. no seriously, damn them to hell!

No comments: