Tuesday, August 23, 2005

i need to find a hobby..... or smuggle my tv and gamecube here

yea, all i have for entertainment is my computer.... jessie's at work all day, and other people have classes as far as i know. i just have these large amounts of time in between my classes everyday (except tomorrow i don't) and i have nothing to do during them. maybe i should bring my paint-by-number up. it's not gonna get done sitting at home... yea, i'll do that.... or something. my tv and gamecube have been banned temporarily from coming here, so i can't watch tv or play a game... that and we don't have cable yet.... not that i have a tv to watch it on right now anyway...

half the time i don't want to leave campus, because i'm afraid i won't be able to find a parking spot when i come back. this time of the day shouldn't be too much of a problem, but there's also the issue that i have nowhere to go anyway... i don't wanna spend too much of my money right now. :(

eh, in other news, my classes have been pretty good so far, except psych, it's a lecture in a lecture hall, which is going to be a task staying away.... even if it is during 1pm. and it's so cold in that room! my english comp. class i think i'll like, it was smaller and the teacher seems really nice. today i had oral interpretation of literature and philosophy so far, and i'm thinking they're gonna be pretty cool too. i have intermediate algebra at 5:30, so i dunno what that one's like yet.

No comments: