Friday, August 26, 2005

all is right with the world... well, it would be if i had my t.v. anyway

and my gamecube, and if i didn't have to pay for groceries, and if i had more work hours, and if i didn't actually have to go to work but i'd have money anyways.... the list goes on and on...


well, i just got back (well, just two hours ago anyway) from my house, which i paid a visit to do laundry and watch adult swim (we still don't have cable, that and i don't have my t.v. anyway) and to visit my family (awww..... *raises eyebrow*). my mom made tacos for dinner, so that's the first home-cooked meal i've had since i moved into the dorms... and she said i could take some here to eat, BUT I FORGOT THEM! *sniff, sniff* *wipes tear from eye*


other than that, it was nice to spend the night in my big bed; at around eleven i started to wake up and thought to myself "i don't ever wanna get outta bed" then i went back to sleep for an hour and got up officially at noon. i really like my room at home, and i really like my room (and freedom) here. it's a terrible dilemma i'm in, but i think it'll get better when i have my t.v. here and cable to go with it.

for those of you who go and read the comments to my posts, you'll have noticed that i had some nice anonymous spammers visit my blog yesterday. how touching.... i was thinking about just deleting them, but then the reactions to those comments in chris and joe's comments won't make any sense, so i decided to leave them.

rrrrgh, i wish jessie would get off work sooner, i have some stuff to give her (my ap chem notes and more anime to borrow) and i wanna see if she wants to do anything tonight. last week nick mentioned all of us seeing a movie, but i haven't talked to him since then. o well, she gets off in an hour, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she'll be home in an hour plus driving time. one time she wasn't back till 7:30 (or later).

No comments: