Thursday, July 21, 2005

another day, another dollar...

well, to be truthful there's no dollar involved since i'm not working today, but whatever. for the last day or so i've been working on majora's mask, since i finally beat the stupid zombie king of ikana and learned the elegy of emptiness. but last night i was working on building up my mask collection. the only problem is that i can't figure out how to meet anju in the stock pot inn's kitchen at 11:30pm! she locks the door at 8:30 and kicks me out if i try to stay inside! well, that's what online helps are for, right?

life's been pretty slow and boring lately, but what can ya do? i talked to sarah on messanger yesterday, and she was disappointed that nobody remembered to call her up when we were having joe's going away party. anyway, she said that she, jessie and i need to get together before she moves away.

i think i'll go shopping today after i drop my brother off at gross for some student council habitat for humanity thing he has to do. i need to get some kind of laundry bag, a nightstand, and some cheap book shelves. and anything else i see that i feel i need to get.

on a more sour note, i've been having some real problems with joe spamming my comments box. now i'm gonna ask nicely this time; could you please stop typing absolute drivvel in my comments box? it's really annoying and i must say it makes you look like one of those stupid people who go around the internet typing in sticky caps and typing characters like ')' and '!' and '|' repetitively. i'd really appreciate it if you only commented when you have something worthwhile to say.

and to my other commentor, who shows up occationally leaving a message 'hihi': hello to you too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It's the eye of the tiger.. la la la la la la...."

I.. am soo effin tired... So now I'll sing my abcs.... ABCDEFG HIJKLMNO P*giggle* QRS TUV WX YZ Now I know my ABCs, won't you come and sing with me? LAAA!!

<3

-----------Ninja Vanish-------------