Saturday, April 2, 2005

"c" is for cookie and that's good enough for me

hello and welcome to another strangely long post for how many people actually read this blog (fact pointed out by joe). but you know what? i'm just gonna keep rambling on like there's actually a significant amount of people reading! so there!

yea, so i had this really crazy-ass dream this morning (yes, this morning. i woke up at 1:30) about going back to grade school. for some reason, my entire class came back to grade school and we were starting a new school year?? same 8th grade teacher and everything (i think she actually teaches 4th grade or somethin' now). so yea, of course, my desk (with my shiny green heart name-tag....what the hell?!) was in the front. dammit i hate the front. there was one person in front of me tho, and that was the kid that everyone always said i should go out with back in my insecure adolescent hellhole stage. for that reason (the going out part, not the hellhole part) i don't think mike (kid's name) ever really took to me (as a friend) too well. he wasn't unfriendly, but i always got the feeling he avoided me for that reason. personally, i really wasn't interested in that sort of thing, and never pressured the poor guy in any way shape or form. anyway, he was glaring suspiciously at me or something, which was weird... and i forgot to put my contacts in. so i was walking around blind. i never wore my glasses in grade school, and now i wonder how the hell i managed, even with my eyes slightly better like they were then. so then it skipped to lunch time (after i raised my had and asked permission to go get something (my contacts) outta my book bag) where i was sitting at the lunch table, STARVING! so, naturally, i voiced what i was thinking "i'm SO HUNGRY!!" and the girls at the table suggested that i go buy hot lunch. no way, says i, i don't want that food, and there's no vending machines here. so i decided to ditch this nightmare and go get some chow. "where are you going?" "i'm gonna go get some real food. they can't stop me, i've been sixteen for over two years now." i do believe i shocked them, as i was really quiet and shit in grade school (until the world's of fun trip, but i'll get into that later) and some people decided they wanted to come along. so i drove whoever followed me up to the mongolian barbeque on fort crook road. mmmm, i haven't eaten there in a while. yea, so my dream ended there. i think the recurring grade school memories may be surfacing because of the fact that graduation is nearing, and the last day of school. i've never actually been to a "very last day of school" before. and that fact of course reminds me of grade school and my, um, sincere dislike for it. i spent the last day of grade school in the storage room, serving an in-school suspension for cussing a girl out at world's of fun. you see, calling a girl "you damn bitch" is inappropriate for a 14-year-old. so yea, i don't know what it's like at a "very last day of school" the only time i left the storage room was to get the rest of my stuff outta my locker, go to church (they made us go everyday), and go to graduation practice. do you see what i'm getting at?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah... That's deep.. Or maybe I'm just tired. Hm, the bed looks good..