Friday, June 17, 2005

"Operation-Pantyhose-Have-Disappeared-From-World-And-Happosai-Must-Go-Back-In-Time-To-Undo-Mistake!"

yea, that's ranma's "brilliant" scheme to trick master happosai into changing pantyhose taro's name. needless to say it didn't work, but it was entertaining all the same. i just love ranma 1/2.

yea, so i went swimsuit shopping today; i wanted to get a one-piece this year. and after looking through only 3 stores today (and several others casually in previous days) i found one!!!! yay! it's swirly green in color and traditional one-piece style.

anywho, i'm going on vacation a week from tomorrow; to north carolina. my gramma is renting a house on the beach (with a pool too!!!) so as tradition holds, my dad's sister and her daughter, my gramma and uncle bob, and my family will be staying there for a week. my cousin jessica and aunt jackie will be stopping in for a day or two as well, which they usually do. so for a week it'll be me, my brother, and my 12 (or is it 13?)-year-old cousin phoebe hanging out. i'm debaitng whether to bring my laptop or not, but i'll bring my phone for sure.

No comments: