Sunday, January 8, 2006

um, happy new year... and whatnot

yea, well let's start out by saying OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A MONTH?!

now that that's out in the open... i'd like to say that it's not due to lack of computer and internet availability, i had access to matt's computer any time i wanted (well, technically it's not really matt's, but he uses it the most). i just like blogging on my computer better. that and i didn't have anything significant to say. as a matter of fact, i haven't got anything significant to say now either, yet here i am.

did anybody watch that episode of fullmetal last night? first time i've been able to watch it in forever and damn what an episode to drop in on.

good news, my television and i are reunited!!! i held my end of the bargain and did one more (the deal was no D's, but i didn't get any C's either! ....and while we're on that i feel obligated to mention that i didn't get any A's as well). my gamecube still waits patiently for my return at home, but i promised it i'd be back later this week to bring it here. i simply had too much to carry already, and there is simply no logic in bringing the gamecube without the tv. what am i gonna do, hook it up to the big tv out in the living room? uh, no, that would be redundant; jessie's is hooked up there. some may inquire as to what the point would be in bringing a second gamecube here. well, as i mentioned earlier, i promised my beloved gamecube i'd be back for it. and it's less of a traffic hazard if i just play games in my room.



got a new game for christmas (merry christmas to me from me, courtesy of the money my grandma yankus sent) the sims 2. it's so much fun. i've made a sim for each of my immediate family members and each of my roommates. in our sim dorm, we have a arcade machine, it's so awesome.

yet my pocket book still calls for the eviction of my cash (or debits) all the more stronger and my wall is stongly urging me to cover it up as well. unfortunately all the things i spied for myself whilest christmas shopping for others have gone un-remembered and it's driving me crazy!!

i really should go grocery shopping, too. or else i'll have to eat hot dogs or microwave pizza for breakfast tomorrow. and i really think i'll be needing breakfast, being that i'll have school for 6 hours straight with merely 15 minutes before 11:00, 12:00, and 1:00. that's a long time to go without food when you add on however many hours i've been sleeping to it. 15 minutes, of course, is not sufficient time to run from the arts and sciences building to the student center, buy food from the food court during peak hours (meaning there will be line-waiting involved), eating my purchases, and running back to the arts and sciences building, as any fellow maverick would know. thing is, i don't want to buy milk down at the saddle creek bakers (we have cereal, just no milk) because they never have sufficient sell by dates and all the milk available for purchase expires withiin a few days of purchasing it. at the twin creek bakers (where i work, as most of you should know) does a much better job in stocking milk that lasts over a week. i suppose it wouldn't hurt to drive down to bag'n'gag if it's just for buying milk (i like my 10% discount at bakers), it is closer after all. but i'm being lazy and don't really feel like going anywhere at all :/

i can't remember what i was originally going to say.... because i don't think any of this was it.... oh well...

No comments: