Friday, August 4, 2006

why do people cry like that?

it's pretty damn annoying, really. whoever lives in the room next to me (436C, i think) was just absolutely bawling their eyes out. i could hear them through the wall. "*sob,sob,SOB* i don't wanna be alone!" hmm..... perhaps i'm being insensitive, but at the moment i don't give a damn. especially if they're crying over being dumped. get over it, girly, life moves on. if they're crying over someone who died.... i guess i shouldn't be so annoyed, but i just have the feeling that that isn't the case here.

i slept alot today. it was refreshing, but i still kinda have a headache. next time, less spinning rides i think. and fyi, chris, i didn't stall my car once today. so there.

my second cousin samantha is staying over my parents' house for the next few days (her grandma and grandpa (my aunt and uncle) are in sturgis, sd for the motorcycle convention), so i was talking to her this afternoon. she thinks that hot topic sells skater clothes. i was surprised, where the hell did she get that idea? i also discovered that she is infatuated with that kid from high school musical that jessie was saying her sister lynsey likes or whatever. such teeny-bopper things are not of my concern...

i got a tan yesterday, too. yay!

earlier this evening i was over my uncle's for baby jacob's 1st birthday, and when we were watching him make a mess of himself with his smash cake, my mom was recounting how matt and i ate our lil' smash cakes. i didn't know we even had them. apparently i was so concerned with getting my hands dirty, i just stuck my face in the cake and ate it that way.... i fail to see how that made any sense at all. *shrugs* i don't remember any birthdays before my third anyway. that year i had snuffelupagus and big bird on my cake, heh.

school starts two weeks from monday. it never once felt like summer vacation... :/


that sounds like a really good idea right now...

No comments: