Wednesday, November 28, 2007

my toes are cold

but what else is new? most of the time, my toes are cold and i don't even notice it. why? because, like i said, they're cold most of the time. same goes for my fingers. though it's funny when my right hand is way colder than my left because i'm only using the mouse on the computer. you know what i mean?

anyway, i digress. i had something way more interesting to say, i swear. i think of fun stuff to say all the time, but it's when i'm out somewhere or at work or driving in my car, and usually i'm alone when i think of them. thus i end up talking to myself sometimes. usually under my breath, or else people would stare at me funny or think i'm talking to them. but by the time i get home and have access to my computer and the internet, i've already forgotten anything i had to say. so many words go to waste in my brain. well... maybe not to waste.

aha! i've just remembered something to say! (well, actually i remembered a few minutes ago, but i had to finish my previous point...) when i was at barnes and nobles the other day i was strolling through the non-fiction stuff and came across a section dedicated solely to computers and the internet. one particular book caught my eye: YouTube for Dummies. ...youtube ...for dummies... honestly, how can anyone not understand youtube? i don't doubt there are people out there who can't, but i think most of them don't because they haven't tried and don't care anyway (grandparents and other elderly people most likely). but seriously. they're not kidding when they say "for dummies". there was also a book entitled Hacking MySpace. now that one was downright scary. myspace is supposedly dangerous enough as it is and they're encouraging people to hack it?! turns out it was actually tips on how to get yourself noticed on myspace for business and "networking" purposes. i think they shoulda picked a more appropriate title. still, it did catch my attention, so i suppose they did something right. i've sold a bit of my soul to the masses and made myself a myspace account, by the way. but i'm proud to say i still retain my me-ness by boycotting ...attractive... pictures of myself and continuing to post ones where i'm making some sort of strange or unusual face.

there was something else i wanted to say a few days ago. but once again it escapes me.

my cell phone won't let me text message anymore and i don't know why. :( dammit. it's not like i send that many messages even to begin with.

hmm, listening to the nutcracker suite which i purchased from itunes. very christmasy.

i'm supposed to be solidifying ideas for possible subjects for my final project in intro theatre. ...yeah, so much for that. i'll probably end up slapping something together at one am when i decide i'm too tired to stay up anymore. i do that alot. i still need to read a play script too. and horticulture homework. and stuff to read for american lit. homework sucks. it always has... and it always will.

No comments: